Terms of service
BY CLICKING “ACCEPT” AND/OR BY USING LIFE SORTED (“SERVICE) WHICH IS OWNED BY LIFE SORTED AUSTRALIA PTY LTD, A COMPANY INCORPORATED AND SUBJECT TO THE LAWS AND JURISDICTION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS OF SERVICE”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE UNINSTALL THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT USE IT IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER.
LIFE SORTED AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (“COMPANY”) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO UPDATE AND CHANGE THESE TERMS OF SERVICE WITHOUT NOTICE.
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE TERMS BELOW MAY RESULY IN TERMINATION OF YUR ACCOUNT.
- You agree to provide your legal full name, a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process and create an account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account and password. You are solely responsible for any activity relating to your account. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- Your account login can only be used by you. You can add as many individual family members under your account as you like and each can have their own login.
- You are responsible for all content and activity that occurs under your account including content or activity by others who have their own logins under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your country or jurisdiction.
SUBSCRIPTION AND PAYMENT TERMS
- You are able to initially signup for a free trial. Once the trial period is up (or earlier if you choose), you will only be able to continue using the Service by paying in advance for additional subscription periods.
- The subscription will consist of an initial period, for which there is a one-time charge, followed by automatic recurring period charges.
- Payments are processed using an integrated third party provider. If your payment method fails for a scheduled payment we will contact you allowing you time to rectify this and retry to process payment. If payment fails X times your account will be frozen and inaccessible until payment is made.
- You will be charged tax when we are required to do so, and you will be responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Unless cancelled your subscription will be automatically renewed for successive renewal periods and payments charged accordingly.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION TERMs
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. You can only cancel the Service and future recurring payments (at any time) from within the Service.
- All of your data will be inaccessible from the Service immediately upon cancellation. Within 30 days all data will be unrecoverable.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid in advance subscription period, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But, there will be no refund issued for unused time in the last billing period.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse current and future use of Service for any reason at any time.
UPDATES AND UPGRADES
- The Company will apply updates or upgrades to the Service at its discretion. Some updates and/or upgrades will be optional and some may be mandatory (must be installed).
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, suspend or discontinue any part of the Service with or without notification.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, modify, copy, translate, reverse engineer, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of Service or access to the Service without express written permission of the Company.
- You understand that the company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide necessary storage and related technology required to run the Service. The Company is not liable for any losses or damages which may occur from the use of any third party solution.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of your data may be transferred unencrypted and may involve transmissions over various networks.
- We reserve the right to cancel or suspend your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average use of other Service accounts.
- The use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranty of any kind.
- The Company does not warrant that the Service will meet your specific requirements.
- The Company does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and/or error free.
- Whilst every effort will be made, the Company does not guarantee that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You understand and agree that the Company (including its directors, officers, employees or contractors) is not under any circumstances whatsoever liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other tangible losses resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Service
- the cost of procurement
- unauthorised access to or alteration of your data
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Service
- or any other matter relating to the Service