COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- We collect the personal information you give to us when you signup and are using the Service, including the first names and email addresses of family members, calendar events etc.
- We collect information about your use of the Service and the devices you use to access the Service. This includes things like IP addresses, the type of browser and device you use.
- If you subscribe to the Service and provide us with any payment information related to the Service, this will be processed through an integrated third party provider.
USE OF INFORMATION
- We use the information we collect to provide, personalise, improve, offer, and protect our Service. We will use your email address to communicate with you, for example, to send event notifications and reminders and to inform you when a subscription is ending.
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
- We do not sell your personal information, and we do not share your personal information with third parties, except if required for legal reasons. We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with the law or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of the Service or our users; or (d) protect the property rights of Life Sorted Australia Pty Ltd.
- The Service uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of users, and understanding how users access the Service. Additional personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregated cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
EDITING MY INFORMATION
- As a Life Sorted user, you have the opportunity to review and modify your personally identifiable information and your private content any time you log onto to your account using your email address and password.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- The Service is hosted in Australia. If you are visiting our website from outside the Australia, you are transferring your personal data into Australia when you use the Service.
SECURITY AND ENCRYPTION
- All information is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from our servers to your browser or app. The database backups are also encrypted. Your information isn’t encrypted while it’s live in our database, but we go to great lengths to protect it using generally accepted industry standards, including appropriate administrative and technical safeguards. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, whilst we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality.
AQUISITION OR MERGER
UPDATES AND QUESTIONS