You can access the Life Sorted app on your mobile, tablet, laptop and computer. It’s even cross-platform, meaning you can have different devices in your family and still all share the same family calendar.
Log into https://www.lifesorted.com from any browser on your laptop / computer. You can download Apple and Android apps from the following links:
Welcome back! Your login will still be available to use. To continue using Life Sorted you will have to sign up to a monthly or annual subscription.
When you go to login there is a forget password option which allows you to reset your password. If you still have problems, please reach out to us as you may have made a slight mistake entering your email when you signed up.
Currently Life Sorted is only available for Australian and New Zealand time zones. Our tech team have been diligently working away on the architecture to support Life Sorted on a global scale. And it’s almost ready, like really soon. If you’re in another country right now, let’s just say you won’t have to wait long.
Yes! You can import any Google, Apple or Outlook 365 calendars (or any other calendar with an iCAL url) to Life Sorted. This is best done by logging in to https://my.lifesorted.com from any browser on your laptop/computer.
Here are some short how-to videos:
No, external calendars are imported only. We don’t export events to other calendars for a few reasons. Firstly, our goal is for Life Sorted to become your central hub for events and tasks!
Also, Life Sorted events are enhanced with unique features that are not compatible with other calendars – from things like family member’s involvements, to assigning linked to-dos, permission-statuses, custom recurring-abilities, and many more features in the pipeline.
The Life Sorted app is designed specifically to solve the complexities of a busy family (it’s not just a regular calendar). Our is to help you feel more organised and in-control and improve the communication within your family.Our unique features that contribute to this include the ability to:
- view the whole family’s events together, with the ability to filter individual family members you’d like to view
- import your work or school calendar from everyone’s google/apple/outlook calendars with real-time syncing
- sync your Google, Apple or Outlook work/school events in real-time, which allows you to really take control of your busy-life, in one central app
- Invite others to events, including the ability to mark a family member as FYI, which lets the family member know about an event that others are attending
- create a to-do that is linked to a specific event so that you will be notified of things you need to do before an upcoming event (e.g. send out invites for upcoming party)
- view a dedicated area for annual events, such as birthdays and anniversaries, with added functionality including keeping a track of the year, setting reminders and linking things to-do (e.g. buy a gift or send a message, etc)
- add items to a shared shopping list so that you (or a member of your family) can access the list and tick items off when they visit the store
- set up school term dates and sporting seasons, which then allows you to create repeating events that fall within that specific season or term
- chat with the family about the details of an upcoming event, like who is dropping off or picking up, making sure everyone has all the info they need
- view your calendar the way you like it – choose from month, week, day or list views. All the information you need is accessible at the click of a button, and you can even set your favourite view. You’ll totally love being able to see what every family member is up to at any given time using our side-by-side day view.
- print out your schedule, annuals and to-do lists
- give everyone in your family access to update their own profile and set their own preferences
- choose from a plethora of customisable setting so you can ensure Life Sorted works just the way you like it – from colours to automated reminders to how you like to receive reminders and notifications.
One subscription is all that is needed for all features, for everyone in the family, across all devices. You can choose from either $5.99 AUD per month or $59.99 AUD per year. That’s less than an uberEats meal that gets devoured in minutes and will keep your family feeling sorted all year!
No, don’t worry! You won’t be charged after the trial period, it will simply expire and you will no longer be able to access the app.
We LOVE chatting to users, so please reach out via email or in-app chat. We’re always making improvements and adding new and exciting features. Some new things coming up soon include tagging/grouping events, a new sophisticated shopping list feature, repeating tasks (great for chores), and a smart-dashboard so you can see all the important upcoming items at a glance.